Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cat & horse

A cat and a horse are walking through the forest. Suddenly the cat slips into a pit of quicksand. "Help me Ed!", says the cat, "Quick, run home, get the ferari, cruise back here tie a rope to the back and throw It in so you can pull me out."

"No way.", exclaimed the horse, "There isn't enough time. I'll back up, get a running start, jump over the pit while my dick drags in the quicksand. You can grab it and I'll pull you out."

"That'll never work!", said the cat.

"Well dude, you're sinking fast, you don't have much of a choice."

"OK, dude, go for it."

The horse backed up and ran toward the pit. At the last second, he jumped and let his dick drag in the quicksand. As it passed the cat, the cat grabbed it and, miraculously, was pulled out of the quicksand.

The moral of this story? If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a ferrari to get a little pussy.

No comments: