Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Vet's Revenge

One hot July day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny & hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her & put her in a carrier & took her to the vet.

The Vet decided to keep her for a day or so & said he would let us know when we could come & get her. My husband (the complainer) said, " OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks". And he reminded the vet that it was his wife that wanted the dirty cat, not him!. My husband & my Vet don't see eye to eye. He calls my husband El-Cheap-O. My husband calls him El-Take-0. They love to hate each other.

Next day my husband had an appointment with his Doctor, which was located next door to the Vet. The Doctor's office was full of people waiting to see the doctor.

A side door opened & in leaned the Vet, he had obviously seen my husband arrive.
He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, "Your Wife's Pussy is finally clean & shaved. She now smells like a rose. And by the way, I think she's pregnant. God knows who the father is!"
And he closed the door.

Now, that's getting even!

No comments: